Learn how to build a branded podcast.
A branded podcast is your opportunity to give your business a real voice. But building a successful podcast that delivers on your business goals requires more than just choosing a good microphone. Our industry experts break down the essentials, from episode planning to interviewing guests, mixing and mastering audio to promoting your show to the right audience. Your brand has a voice. A branded podcast will let it be heard.
Listen now to learn how to build a branded podcast with Relationary Marketing.
Check out these recent episodes
- Amplify Your Message with the Right Podcast Music with Jess GrommetTouring musician, composer, and producer Jess Grommet explains how the right podcast music can drive your podcast’s narrative.
- Help Your Guests Tell the Best Story Possible with David CondosPodcast producer and host David Condos breaks down how he approaches podcast interviews with both guests and listeners in mind.
- It’s More Than Just Your MicRobb Wenner of Auralex Acoustics discusses why sound quality matters and explains how podcasters can tackle acoustical treatment in their recording space
- Choose Guests Who Will Grow Your AudienceLearn how to find guests for your podcast episodes that will amplify your message and grow your audience.
- Use Content Design to Connect with Your Target AudienceThe news director of Nashville Public Radio Emily Siner shares what goes into planning a podcast and how content design can connect you with audiences.
Get notified when the first episode is released by subscribing to our newsletter!
By clicking subscribe, you agree to share your email address with Relationary Marketing and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails. We won’t share your email with anyone. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.