Learn how to build a branded podcast.
A branded podcast is your opportunity to give your business a real voice. But building a successful podcast that delivers on your business goals requires more than just choosing a good microphone. Our industry experts break down the essentials, from episode planning to interviewing guests, mixing and mastering audio to promoting your show to the right audience. Your brand has a voice. A branded podcast will let it be heard.
Listen now to learn how to build a branded podcast with Relationary Marketing.
Check out these recent episodes
- Promote Your Podcast to Unleash Its Potential with Minh LeDVL Seigenthaler’s Minh Le joins Brandcasting to explain how catchy titles, great guests, and a surprise internal audience can help you promote your podcast and reach new audiences.
- Nurture Today’s Listeners into Tomorrow’s Customers with Brian GrantBrian Grant, associate director of marketing and communications at Odyssey Behavioral Healthcare, explains how you can take your branded podcast out of the studio to reach listeners directly.
- Write Podcast Copy That Connects with Lucas HendricksonJack Daniel’s Around the Barrel host Lucas Hendrickson shares his tips for writing effective episodes and highlights how well-crafted podcast copy can shape a listener’s experience.
- Amplify Your Message with the Right Podcast Music with Jess GrommetTouring musician, composer, and producer Jess Grommet explains how the right podcast music can drive your podcast’s narrative.
- Help Your Guests Tell the Best Story Possible with David CondosPodcast producer and host David Condos breaks down how he approaches podcast interviews with both guests and listeners in mind.
- It’s More Than Just Your Mic with Robb WennerRobb Wenner of Auralex Acoustics discusses why sound quality matters and explains how podcasters can tackle acoustical treatment in their recording space.
- Choose Guests Who Will Grow Your AudienceLearn how to find guests for your podcast episodes that will amplify your message and grow your audience.
- Use Content Design to Connect with Your Target Audience with Emily ShinerThe news director of Nashville Public Radio Emily Siner shares what goes into planning a podcast and how content design can connect you with audiences.
- Craft a Long Game Strategy to Curate Your Content with Joe PulizziFounder of Content Marketing Institute Joe Pulizzi breaks down the best strategies for creating curated content – and how podcasts play a vital role in it.
- The Podcast Revolution Comes to Content Marketing with Jeff BrownPodcast host and coach Jeff Brown discusses how podcasting is revolutionizing content marketing and explains why the medium is perfectly suited for businesses looking to grow their audience. Brown knows intimately the benefits of content marketing – and he strongly believes in the power of the podcast.
- Build Your Brand through Trust and Loyalty with Marc AppleForward Push Founder Marc Apple shares how you can use your branded podcasting to grow trust with your audience and build brand loyalty. Marc knows all the tools for building brand loyalty through creative and engaging content to audiences. One of his favorite’s: branded podcasts.
Get notified when the first episode is released by subscribing to our newsletter!
By clicking subscribe, you agree to share your email address with Relationary Marketing and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails. We won’t share your email with anyone. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.