Learn how to build a branded podcast.
A branded podcast is your opportunity to give your business a real voice. But building a successful podcast that delivers on your business goals requires more than just choosing a good microphone. Our industry experts break down the essentials, from episode planning to interviewing guests, mixing and mastering audio to promoting your show to the right audience. Your brand has a voice. A branded podcast will let it be heard. Learn how to build a branded podcast with Relationary Marketing.
Brandcasting – a new podcast, coming soon from Relationary.
- Use Content Design to Connect with Your Target AudienceThe news director of Nashville Public Radio Emily Siner shares what goes into planning a podcast and how content design can connect you with audiences.
- Craft a Long Game Strategy to Curate Your ContentFounder of Content Marketing Institute Joe Pulizzi breaks down the best strategies for creating curated content – and how podcasts play a vital role in it.
- The Podcast Revolution Comes to Content MarketingPodcast host and coach Jeff Brown discusses how podcasting is revolutionizing content marketing and explains why the medium is perfectly suited for businesses looking to grow their audience. Brown knows intimately the benefits of content marketing – and he strongly believes in the power of the podcast.
- Build Your Brand through Trust and LoyaltyForward Push Founder Marc Apple shares how you can use your branded podcasting to grow trust with your audience and build brand loyalty. Marc knows all the tools for building brand loyalty through creative and engaging content to audiences. One of his favorite’s: branded podcasts.
- Introducing Brandcasting – Your Guide to Building a Successful Branded PodcastWe’re launching our own show to teach the ins and outs of creating a business podcast that drives your brand forward. We want to make it even easier for businesses to learn the basics of creating their own engaging podcasts. What better way to show the power of great audio marketing than with our own, step-by-step podcast?
Get notified when the first episode is released by subscribing to our newsletter!
By clicking subscribe, you agree to share your email address with Relationary Marketing and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails. We won’t share your email with anyone. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.