Relationary is a turnkey podcast production agency for B2B content marketing. We make it easy to consistently produce podcasts that deliver rich content for generating sales leads, establishing brand credibility, promoting events, and nurturing key relationships. Our unique formats are designed to create custom experiences and to deliver on marketing goals.
Our company is built on teamwork and supporting others in their growth and success, including our clients, our team members, and our community. We work in a flexible environment that is distributed, respectful, and positive. We believe that our success comes from helping others achieve their success.
As a distributed team, we offer flexible hours and remote work. For those who prefer to work at HQ, we also offer free parking in downtown Nashville and a free coworking membership at the Nashville Entrepreneur Center (Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00).
About the Position
Part-time, paid internship focused on writing blog posts and other written content for podcasts. Opportunity to be hired post-internship for ongoing content writing efforts on part-time contract basis.
- Write summary blog posts recapping completed podcast episodes based on agency style guide and best practices.
- Write episode titles and descriptions for completed podcast episodes.
- Write intro and outro scripts for podcast episodes in development.
- Research and write marketing blog posts based on agency style guide and best practices.
- Current college student receiving academic credit for the internship
- Interest in entrepreneurship and working in a flexible, ever-changing environment
- Hustle and the ability to problem solve on the fly
- Curiosity and flexibility
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work independently, think critically, and request feedback
- Relevant content research and writing skills
Interested? Use the Contact Us button below to tell us about yourself and why you’re interested. Be sure to include a link to your LinkedIn profile.