Relationary is a turnkey podcast production agency for B2B content marketing. We make it easy to consistently produce podcasts that deliver rich content for generating sales leads, establishing brand credibility, promoting events, and nurturing key relationships. Our unique formats are designed to create custom experiences and to deliver on marketing goals.
Our company is built on teamwork and supporting others in their growth and success, including our clients, our team members, and our community. We work in a flexible environment that is distributed, respectful, and positive. We believe that our success comes from helping others achieve their success.
As a distributed team, we offer flexible hours and remote work. For those who prefer to work at HQ, we also offer free parking in downtown Nashville and a free coworking membership at the Nashville Entrepreneur Center (Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00).
About the Position
Part-time contractor position focused on capturing and/or editing audio interviews. Opportunity to set your own hours and work remotely.
- Set up and tear down for on-site audio interviews and live podcasts.
- Sound engineer the capture of podcast interviews and voiceovers in-studio, online, or on-location.
- Prep remote guest(s) and sound engineer the capture of remote podcast interviews.
- Provide post-production editing, mixing and mastering of podcast episodes.
- Hustle and the ability to problem solve on the fly
- Curiosity and flexibility
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work independently, think critically, and request feedback
- Relevant audio recording and editing skills
- Computer with pro audio editing software
Interested? Use the Contact Us button below to tell us about yourself and why you’re interested. Be sure to include a link to your LinkedIn profile.