Relationary is a turnkey podcast production agency for B2B content marketing. We make it easy to consistently produce podcasts that deliver rich content for generating sales leads, establishing brand credibility, promoting events, and nurturing key relationships. Our unique formats are designed to create custom experiences and to deliver on marketing goals.
Our company is built on teamwork and supporting others in their growth and success, including our clients, our team members, and our community. We work in a fast-paced environment that is flexible, distributed, respectful and positive. We believe that our success comes from helping others achieve their success.
As a distributed team, we offer flexible hours and remote work. For those who prefer to work at HQ, we also offer free parking in downtown Nashville and a free coworking membership at the Nashville Entrepreneur Center (Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00).
About the Position
Part-time to full-time, unpaid internship for Summer 2018 focused on designing and implementing new marketing initiatives, including social marketing and targeted microsites. Opportunity to be hired post-internship for ongoing marketing efforts on part-time contract basis.
- Develop and implement social marketing plan for Relationary.
- Adapt for Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Target for clients, influencers, and sales leads.
- Develop plans for social listening and social sharing.
- Implement the plans and measure response.
- Design, build, and manage targeted microsites for generating sales leads for main product categories.
- Identify goals and targeted audiences for each microsite.
- Develop a marketing plan for driving targeted audience to each related microsite.
- Specify requirements for content and functionality for each microsite.
- Gather and/or create copy and images.
- Design and build out the sites using available templates.
- Implement the marketing plan and measure response.
- Current college student receiving academic credit for the internship
- Ability to locate in Nashville for the internship term
- Interest in entrepreneurship and working in a flexible, ever-changing environment
- Hustle and the ability to problem solve on the fly
- Curiosity and flexibility
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work independently, think critically, and request feedback
- Relevant social marketing skills
- Interest in startups, startup ecosystems and technology
Interested? Use the Contact Us button below to tell us about yourself and why you’re interested. Be sure to include a link to your LinkedIn profile.