Relationary is a turnkey podcast production agency for B2B content marketing. We make it easy to consistently produce podcasts that deliver rich content for generating sales leads, establishing brand credibility, promoting events, and nurturing key relationships. Our unique formats are designed to create custom experiences and to deliver on marketing goals.
Our company is built on teamwork and supporting others in their growth and success, including our clients, our team members, and our community. We work in a fast-paced environment that is flexible, distributed, respectful and positive. We believe that our success comes from helping others achieve their success.
As a distributed team, we offer flexible hours and remote work. For those who prefer to work at HQ, we also offer free parking in downtown Nashville and a free coworking membership at the Nashville Entrepreneur Center (Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00).
About the Position
Part-time, unpaid internship for Summer 2018 focused on capturing and editing audio interviews. Opportunity to be hired post-internship for ongoing audio production efforts on paid, part-time contract basis.
- Set up and tear down for on-site audio interviews and live podcasts.
- Sound engineer the capture of podcast interviews and voiceovers in-studio or on-site.
- Prep remote guest(s) and sound engineer the capture of remote podcast interviews.
- Provide post-production editing, mixing and mastering of podcast episodes.
- Current college student receiving academic credit for the internship
- Ability to locate in Nashville for the internship term
- Interest in entrepreneurship and working in a flexible, ever-changing environment
- Hustle and the ability to problem solve on the fly
- Curiosity and flexibility
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work independently, think critically, and request feedback
- Relevant audio recording and editing skills
- Laptop computer capable of running pro audio editing software
Interested? Use the Contact Us button below to tell us about yourself and why you’re interested. Be sure to include a link to your LinkedIn profile.